Starting something new and not something one is used to can be very hard. We are in 4 weeks to trying to change the way we spend. No spend days goal is to not spend on the week ends or drive our vehicles. It has not been as successful as I would like it. We have seen some positive changes.
What has worked thus
- Using what we have on hand This approach has been successful in saving money on groceries.
- Investing time into our company to increase sales
- Saving all change
- brown bagging all our lunches
- Cutting the coffee drinks out
- I set 10% to go into my company 401K
Savings this far $ 320.00
Would appreciate any input from any thrifty savers who read my blog!