To be loved unconditional is that of an animal for its Master. We have been blessed to have our dog Buster. He was born on Christmas day. I was not open to having another dog. Buster just stole our hearts. He has had my heart ever since. I believe part of having a good life is sharing it with a pet. Buster has given our family more love and companionship. As much as I love Buster. Buster loves my husband Bryan.
I have traveled almost 100% of the time over the past year and when I do get to come home Buster always is glad to see me. However he does not like giving me my side of the bed back. He adores my husband and wants to be where ever Bryan is. If Bryan is out doors he wants to be right there with him. He loves to play. if his toy box gets moved he will look for it. When he wants to go out doors he will actually come and stand on his back legs and make a sneezing noise. He is a true testament of Gods love for us.
Good Life For Half Tip:
Make your own pet snacks
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In one bowl, mix flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and almond milk.
- Gradually stir in wet mixture with dry mixture until well blended.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut using cookie cutters. Place on non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool on wire racks.
- Refrigerate or freeze in air tight containers or Ziploc bags